Schedule an Appointment
Ohio State Dental Clinics
Faculty-supervised dental and dental graduate students offer a complete range of services in all major dental specialties.
Comprehensive Care Clinic (Student Clinics)
Schedule an appointment: 614-688-3763
For information about what you should bring or what will happen at your first Comprehensive Care Clinic appointment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Schedule an appointment
- Endodontics: 614-292-5399
- General Dentistry: 614-292-2622
- Orthodontics: 614-292-9100
- Periodontics: 614-292-4927
- Prosthodontics: 614-292-5398
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: 614-292-2212
- Pediatric Dentistry: 614-292-2027
For information about what you should bring or what will happen at your first Advanced Clinics appointment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Postle Hall. 305 W. 12th Avenue
For adults who are experiencing
- moderate-to-severe pain that is not relieved by taking pain medications
- oral bleeding
- facial/oral swelling
Appointments are not available for the Dental Emergency Care Clinic. Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, or based on their emergency need.
Ohio State Dental Faculty Practice
Expert care provided by a faculty general dentist or specialist.
Schedule an appointment: 614-292-1472 option 2
For information about what you should bring or what will happen at your first DFP appointment, please see Your First Visit.
Schedule an oral surgery appointment: 614-292-2212